Project Coordinator – Aviation – New York, NY, US | Works
Project coordinator / Assistant project manager – Aviation
Located in a storefront office in Historic Sunnyside Gardens (Queens, NY) a 10-minute subway ride from Grand Central in Manhattan, Laura Heim Architect is an award-winning design firm providing a full range of design services. The company has particular expertise in adaptive reuse and renovation, as well as in new design.
We have expanded our work to include major aviation work at JFK Airport Terminal 4 and are looking for a mid-level Architect to join the team to assist the Project Manager as the project moves into construction. . The ideal candidate enjoys the challenges and rewards of large-scale construction administration.
Skills and diplomas:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in architecture
- 5 to 8 years of experience in construction management / administration
- Keep track of the work plan and costs.
- Manage work authorizations.
- Keep track of submissions on spreadsheets and on sharepoint.
- Minutes of meetings.
- Coordinate sets and annotations on Bluebeam sessions.
- Help manage team tasks and deliverables.
- Interact with CMT, suppliers and subcontractors as necessary.
- Support the PM and senior PA in managing the team and deliverables.
- Proficiency in MS Office: Word, Excel required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Applicants must reside in the New York area and must be residents of the United States or be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Remuneration will be based on the candidate’s experience and abilities. We are currently operating in a hybrid remote and office configuration. The newly renovated studio space offers the benefit of an open character office environment, adjacent to the street with lots of natural ventilation, while also collaborating on a large scale project.
Application conditions: Interested candidates should send by email a cover letter, curriculum vitae and a representative sample of recent work (5MB max) to [email protected] Attn: Laura Heim
Back to the task list …