Jana Small Finance Bank Offers 90% LTV on Gold Loan
– Offers unbeatable loan rate per gram of Rs. 4219
BANGALORE from India, Aug 13, 2020 / PRNewswire / – Jana Small Finance Bank today announced a 90% LTV (Loan to Value) on gold lending and an unbeatable per gram rate of Rs. 4,219. LTV announcement is in line with the Reserve Bank of india authorization to allow only scheduled commercial banks to offer 90% LTV on the gold loan.
This movement of Jana Bank gives clients a fabulous opportunity to instantly avail the highest loan amount for the same gold ornaments. True to the bank’s promise of valuing its customers’ hard earned money, the Bank also offers a low interest rate gold loan starting at 0.92% per month and provides cash disbursements up to at Rs. 2 lakhs, which makes it a truly unbeatable package.
Speaking on the ad, Sir. Sandeep Arora, Head, Marketing & Products, said: “This decision by the bank, which is in line with the RBI announcement for scheduled commercial banks only, will allow our clients to get 20% more loan amount with the same amount of gold. “
“As a bank, we believe in building relationships with our customers and describe our accounts as ‘Khata Nahi, Nata’, thus reinforcing our focus on customer relationship rather than a simple account transaction. will go a long way in building the confidence of our customers today and helping to cement strong relationships with them. “
Jana Small Finance Bank is a regular commercial bank serving over 40 lakh customers served by over 15,000 employees, over 400 bank branches and 200 asset centers in 22 states and union territories. The bank has served underbanked customers through a variety of products including zero balance savings accounts, term deposits with attractive interest rates, unsecured loans, and affordable home loan programs. .
Jana Small Finance Bank, formerly Janalakshmi Financial Services (JFS), is headquartered in Bengaluru and has been in existence for over a decade.
It is one of 10 financial institutions that received primary approval from the RBI for a small finance bank in 2015. Jana Small Finance Bank received the final banking license in april 2017; he started his banking operations on March 28, 2018.
Currently the bank serves 40 lakh customers in 22 states and union territories in India. Its vision is to become the first inclusive digital bank serving all customer segments and communities of a India.
For more details, visit, https://www.janabank.com
Awards and recognition:
- In 2018, Capital Finance International (CFI.co) named Jana Small Finance Bank as the best inclusive financial services – India 2018 in London
- In 2017, JFS was featured in ‘Fortune – The Top 500’ as the world’s largest India and was awarded as india Distinctive mark of goodwill for 2017. In the same year, CNBC awarded JFS with the Best Deal in Financial Sector Award from the AfDB Private Sector.
- In 2016, VC Circle awarded JFS the award for “Best Financial Services Firm in India‘
- In 2015, Palladium inducted JFS into the 2015 Palladium Balanced Scorecard Hall of Fame. It is considered the premier award for strategy execution and the oldest of the Balanced Scorecard award programs.
Jana Small Finance Bank
Jana Small Finance Bank
SOURCE Jana Small Finance Bank