How to apply for a loan?
After choosing the amount and repayment period you will proceed to registration. Remember that you only do it once – you must log in the next time you visit lender. If you have registered on the website, you can log in using the same information on the lender website.
Filling out the application and verification of identity
To fill out the loan application you will need your ID card, mobile number and bank account number. Usually, we do not require any additional documents or certificates.
See what you need to apply for an online loan.
In the process of identity verification, we check whether the information contained in the application matches the data of the bank account owner. For this purpose, we will ask you to log in to your electronic banking system once or make a transfer of USD 0.10, which we will return after a few days to your account.
Decision and offer
After positive verification of your identity, we decide whether we can grant you the requested loan:
- positive decision – as a result you will see an individually prepared loan offer, the amount and repayment period of which corresponds to your repayment options
- negative decision – you may be refused a title loans, eg if you do not have sufficient income or the total amount of your liabilities is too high.
If you provide data in the application that raises our doubts, we will contact you by phone to clarify it. In such cases, the decision may be prolonged.
If we are unable to process your application on public holidays, please return to the next business day.
Loan agreement and payment
The Framework Loan Agreement is only concluded once when applying for the first loan online. If you are interested in using lender again in the future, this step will be skipped, which means that the decision will be issued even faster.
The loan is paid out immediately after accepting the contract. The time to deliver money to your bank account depends on your bank’s business hours. In most cases, it is a matter of a few minutes, but some banks or credit unions only make transfers at certain times.
Is it safe to apply for a loan online?
Information about the loan will only be given to you. We protect the privacy of our clients, which is why we use your email address and phone number in our contacts.
We contact by post to the correspondence address provided in the application only in justified cases, such as:
- signing the contract (if you choose the traditional form of signing the contract) – as an alternative, we suggest accepting the terms of the contract online
- when the loan is in arrears
- when we respond to a complaint (unless you indicate that you prefer an answer by email).
In the application, please provide the employer’s phone number. We will not use this number to unreasonably attempt to contact you.